12 May 2010
I decided to go out to St Vital park tonight in the hopes there were some goslings out. A little disappointed that there were none to be found on the pond, but then I spotted some in the grass and was very happy!! I kept my distance of course, but they were a little spooked (I think by some others around), so off to the nest for them.
They came back again and I was very lucky to be right in their line of sight, so I squated, stayed very still and waited! They came right up next to me!
1) My favorite out of the set
4) Running to catch up with the others
6) This little one hung out with Mom, making sure to not stray far
9) Spooked by the Dogs it was time to hurry up and make a run for it!
11) Family pic! 12 babies...now that is one big family!
12) Single Line now!!!